September 22, 2012

Why Whimsical?


Definition of  

WHIMSICAL

1
: full of, actuated by, or exhibiting whims (see whim))
2
a : resulting from or characterized by whim or caprice; especially : lightly fanciful <whimsical decorations>
b : subject to erratic behavior or unpredictable change
whim·si·cal·i·ty noun
whim·si·cal·ly adverb
whim·si·cal·nessnoun
So why would I call my blog/business "The Whimsical Feather?" Most of my friends and family that know me, would probably agree that I can embody this definition. I do not view anything "Whimsical" to be a negative thing. I love being able to create, think, and act in a way that is free. No boundaries here!  The "Feather" part simply comes from having the name "Heather." What female named "Heather" has never been called "Feather.?" The saying goes, "Heather the Feather, knows the Weather!" I was not immune to this nickname growing up.

As my blog grows, be prepared to see my many "Whims" in my interests, art, and passions. 

Whimsically Yours;

Heather

No comments: