November 8, 2012

Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole

We love Hispanic food! But sometimes "Tacos" get a bit boring for my family. I love to cook but the past month has been crazy! I break out my easy and quick recipes. Here is one that even my picky eaters love.


 Simple Ingredients

  • Can of Refridgerated Biscuits
  • Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast, about 1 to 2 cups, or use canned chicken breast.
  • Enchilada sauce, 1 to 2 small cans.
  • Cheese, I used a mix of Cheddar and Colby Jack, we love cheese so this tends to get really cheesy!
 Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lay biscuits down in bottom of the 9x9 baking dish. Add your cooked, shredded chicken breast on top of the biscuits spreading evenly. Pour the Enchilada sauce over it all. Add shredded cheese. Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are done.


 

No comments: