October 21, 2012

"Cheater" Rosemary and Cheddar Biscuits

Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. I relish time in the kitchen. Oh, the satisfaction of donning an apron, and creating healthy food. However, there are days that the sun is setting and you realize, "Dang! We still need to have dinner." Sound familiar? Today is one of those days. Lucky for me I had prepared our Chicken and Noodle soup earlier. But there is no way I am going to get the roll recipe done I wanted to do. So, what do we busy woman/Moms do? We improvise.
Hence, the "Cheater Rosemary and Cheddar Biscuits."

I just used regular old refrigerated biscuits. Basted them with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkled them with Rosemary, a bit of Italian seasoning, and cheese. Voila! They are actually quite tasty. Using my heart-shaped cake pan I thought it may send a subliminal message to my family that I still love them, even if I am running around like a mad woman! 


No comments: