May 31, 2013

Never Fear, I am still Here!

Yes, Yes I am! You would think that I fell off the face of the earth, but I have not. Sigh, I blame the warm weather. All winter I could not wait for Spring. Well here it is and I feel like I am on a roller coaster.

Scary, exciting, unsure of what is around the next hill but in the end it is fun, exhilarating. That is what Spring has brought me. The kiddos have field trips, fun days and only few more days until school is out. The Memorial Day weekend brought parties to go to every day. My husband's cousin, bless her heart, lost her two year battle with breast cancer, so a period of mourning. A wedding next weekend and our a move. We have two weeks until our move, one that as a family we are excited for. Despite living around boxes, eating off of paper plates, drinking out of Solo cups, we are very ready for our new adventure!

So buckle your seat belts, keep your arms and legs in the car at all times, and join me as we continue on this crazy roller coaster ride!

2 comments:

A Daughter of the King said...

Oh, I'm glad. I was wondering where you were.

Janet said...

Good to see you back! Enjoy the journey.